General Information about visa application
Nationals of the following countries are eligible for a free-of-charge visa stamped on their passports upon entry into U.A.E.:
- Czech Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- San Marino
- Slovakia Slovenia
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Vatican City
All other nationalities not mentioned in the above list are required to pre-arrange a visa for entry into the United Arab Emirates.
Please be advised that as a travel agent, we support with obtaining tourist visa to U.A.E. only in combination with hotel reservation and for tourist purposes only. Hotel accommodation period should be equal to period of stay in the country. Hotel booking confirmation is needed prior to processing visa application and should be made by Binham Travel only.
Visa application fee should be pre-paid before documents submission. Cost of the visa application 120 USD for 30 days and may vary and is subject to the concerned governmental authorities.
- Clear and colored copy of the passport (JPEG format / size: 300kb to 400kb – not more)
- Passport size picture (JPEG format / size: 30kb to 40kb – not more)
No visa application will be processed without this information.
We submit online visa applications, which can be used in any international airport of U.A.E.
Visa application can be processed I minimum of 5-10 U.A.E. working days (DNRD working days are MON – THU 08:00-14:00)
Validity: Valid for 29 days the moment visa is issued for 1 month from the time entry to the U.A.E.
No extensions possible
Visa application once submitted is 100% chargeable and non-refundable – neither if rejected by concerned authorities or cancelled by applicant. BIN HAM does not take any responsibility in case the visa is delayed or rejected (as it may take up to 15 and more working days to process visa application).
Client undertakes full monetary guarantee of any penalty, which is levied by the government of U.A.E. in case any of their clients violate the overstay policy or do not depart on the specified day. The client has to fax/e-mail a copy of the clients’ passport with departure stamp of U.A.E. immigration for each client after departure.
- Female below 25 y.o. without accompanied application of either parents/relatives older than her will likely be rejected or in some instances will experience deferred visa approval.
- Non-skilled profession stipulated in the passport such as laborer, farmer, construction worker etc. will automatically be rejected.
- Hand written passport copies by nationalities such as Bangladesh, Pakistan etc. will automatically be rejected by the DNRD.
- Applicants with previous fraud or miss conduct committed in the U.A.E. will be rejected automatically.
- Previously applied tourist visa by the applicant who did not enter the country. In order to get an approval, PRO of the applied travel agency or sponsor must go to Immigration department to clear previous U.A.E. visa application.
- Applicants applied with employment visa by the company but did not enter the country. To get an approval, the PRO of the said company or sponsor must go to the U.A.E. Immigration department and clear the previous employment visa application.
- Previously holding U.A.E. residence visa and left the country without cancelling it. To get an approval the PRO must go to Immigration department and clear your previous residence visa.
- Applicants with the same name, birth date and etc. will be delayed in getting approval or will be rejected.
- Visa application with typo errors of name, passport number and profession code will be delayed in getting approval or rejected.
- When photo of the passport copies are blurred when applied in the online U.A.E. Immigration usually gets delayed of approval or will be rejected.